Re: Video Capture card setup info requested

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 19:20:39 -0500

Bill Woodland wrote:
> I want to add a new section to my web page to help people like Wayne G. Maas
> and his problem with the Pro Movie Spectrum card. I used to have a
> Captivator card, and could write up some instructions for installing it and
> the software, and how to setup CU-seeMe to use it. I would like to have the
> same info for all of the supported capture cards, but have no real
> experience with any of the others.
>
> If any of you folks would be so kind as to write up an email message to me
> about how to setup YOUR particular video capture card, then I will compile
> all of this info together and put it in a seperate section of my web page
> for others to read. I figured that it would have to have 4 sections for
> each card...win 3.1, win95, Cornell CU-SeeMe, and White Pine CU-SeeMe, since
> there are subtle differences.
>
> Please email this info DIRECTLY to me, so as to cut down undue traffic on
> the list, and make a note of your setup:win 3.1, win95, Cornell CU, or WP
> CU, and I will happily add it to my page.
>
> Thanks.
> Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
> http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/

Greetings:
This is a GREAT idea!!! I'ld like to contribute to your research, but I'm
STILL on my own "learning curve" on my ProMovie Studio card (sigh...)!!!

PHONE: (618) 233-5332 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"