Re: Indeo Driver Problem?

Patric Lavigne (PatricL@Electro.Mlink.Net)
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 21:06:14 -0400

Reiki Master wrote:

> Hi. I can't seem to get a picture in my local window. All I get is snow. I have a
> Packard Bell 486/33 system, with a PBTV3 card in it. I'm not sure what kind of card
> that is, but I noticed that the video driver I'm using is an Indeo Driver.
>
> Packard Bell has a tendency to do things differently than the mainstream, and I'm
> wondering if this is why I can't get the picture up. Also, when I bring CUSEEME up, I
> always get 3 error windows. They are all titled "Hmmm... There seems to be a problem".
> The first one, however, is otherwise empty. The next two say Invalid handle. I can
> get video from other people without trouble. I don't know if these two items are
> related or not, but I thought I'd mention it.
>
> If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please respond. Thanks in advance.
> --
>
> Reiki Master
>
> *** Commit Random Acts Of Kindness And Sensless Acts Of Beauty. ***

I don't have the same setup but a get problem with Indeo driver, somebody tel to me to
use RAW driver that com with my board (Video Blaster) and it's work fin ONLY with RAW
driver not with the Indeo.

* Patric Lavigne                               *
* mailto:PatricL@Electro.Mlink.Net (personnel) *
* mailto:cacst3xt@ibmmail.com (professionnel)  *
* http://Electro.Mlink.Net                     *