Re: Half Duplex Sound Card

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 21:13:16 -0500

Richard P. Sy-Facunda wrote:
> When I installed Internet Phone, the software told me that I have a half
> duplex sound card.
>
> 1. How do I get a full duplex sound card. Do I have to buy a new one ?
>
> 2. Is it imperative for CU-SEEME to have a Full duplex card ?
>
> Please advise
>
> Richard Sy-Facunda

Greetings:
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! Your error message *may* be misleading!!! Your sound
card might not be the problem. It might be your drivers!!! This can happen,
especially if you have a SoundBlaster 16/AWE32 sound card! Try downloading the
current version of your sound card's drivers, install them, and re-try CU-SeeMe.
Let us know what you get!

CU later,

PHONE: (618) 233-5332 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"