Re: Half Duplex Sound Card

Francisco Neira B. (fneirab@amauta.rcp.net.pe)
Wed, 26 Jun 96 22:31:45 -0400 (EDT)

At 21:28 26/06/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Han Jiang wrote:

>> > Greetings:
>> > HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! Your error message *may* be misleading!!!
Your sound
>> > card might not be the problem. It might be your drivers!!! This can
happen,
>> > especially if you have a SoundBlaster 16/AWE32 sound card! Try
downloading the
>> > current version of your sound card's drivers, install them, and re-try
CU-SeeMe.

<http://www.apci.net/~derskine/bookmark.htm>!
>This will have the Web address for Creative Labs.
>
>Hope this helps,
>[=============================================================================]
> "THERE IS NO SANITY... Just organized CHAOS!!!"
>
> "I'ld rather STAND CORRECTED than SIT CONFUSED!!!"
>
> Daniel W. Erskine "mailto:derskine@apci.net"
> PHONE: (618) 233-5332 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"
>[=============================================================================]

Hello,
You can find the drivers at:
ftp://ftp.rcp.net.pe/pub/soundrv/
the filenames are the following:

aweup.exe DOS/Win 3.1 Driver update for SB32/AWE32 (full-duplex, etc)
sb16up.exe DOS/Win3.1 Sound Blaster 16 Driver update (full-duplex,etc)
sbw95up.exe Sound Blaster 16/AWE32 Driver Updates Win95 (full-duplex, etc)

Hope this can help you.
Regards,

Francisco
"Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places"
- E. Joseph Cossman