Re: Windows video is slow

The mad Scientist! (s324131@student.uq.edu.au)
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 21:23:41 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Dennis J. Streveler wrote:

> Hello Paul,
>
> No, you are not alone. The Color camera is a bit (?) of a hog it turns out.

<stuff deleted>

Dennis,

With all due respect, this guy didn't mention the QuickCam. He says he
has a capture card and a Sony camera. Other than that you appear to be
spot on with your info. It seems to me that you have really looked into
this issue. Good on you. Keep up the good work!