Re:Trouble

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 23:31:46 -0500

>Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 22:42:46 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Kenny <kjs01@worldnet.att.net>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Trouble
>
>Hello,
> I am having trouble with my quickcam and cuseeme.
>Quickcam works with other software....such as the quickcam software but
>does not work with cuseeme. When I start cuseeme (on line or off line)
>my image (of me) is "static" in the top 2/3 of the frame and a squeezed
>double image of me in the bottom 1/3. All else is ok.
>
> All of my config (dll) files are in the correct places. I even
>deleted cuseeme and reloaded it...with the same problem....
>
> Can anyone help???
>

>Kenny

click on file/video setup
On that screen is ONE place to select 16 or 64 shades of grey. Select 64,
then click on video format. On the video format screen, select 64 shades,
make sure image size is set to 160X120, and click ok, ok, and that should do it.

If not, try 16 in both places...it's been a while since I used the Cornell
version.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe