Re: Problems with a docked duo

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 23:55:01 -0500

>Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 12:52:39 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Thomas Longstaff <tal@cert.org>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Re: Problems with a docked duo
>
>Attachment Converted: C:\WINDOWS\EUDORA\Re Problems with a docked duo

Sorry to bother you folks about an issue that's unrelated to CU-SeeMe, but.....

I don't know what it is about Microsoft Mail that causes this, but I always
seem to get an attachment with the text of the message included in it. I
already got the text in the email message, so can you folks figure out
what's going on and fix it? My hard drive keeps filling up with needless
attachment files until I take the time to delete them.

I recommend Eudora, which can be found at
http://www.qualcomm.com/ProdTech/quest/light.html

Thanks, and sorry to bother any non-MSMail users.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.