Re: Info about VB RT300.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 23:55:26 -0500

At 07:41 PM 6/28/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all,
> My name is Daniel Lopes, from Brazil. I=B4m having troubles to use
CuSee-Me
>with a Video Blaster RT300. I see information on the documentation of CU,
>relating incompatibilities between this kind of video card and CU.
> Well, I would like to know (before to kill myself... :( ) if
there's something
>I can do to solve this problem, or will I lament forever...
> Please, If anybody know something about new video drivers that can
solve this
>problem or new versions of CU (mine is W0.70b1), I'll really apreciate.
>
> Thank you very much for your attention!
>
> Best regards,
>

> Daniel Lopes

First of all you should go to the cornell site and download version W0.84b7
which is the latest Cornell PC version.

As far as the RT300 goes, I don't believe it's compatible with CU-SeeMe, so
you might want to get a Quickcam or one of the boards that is listed in the
compat.txt file that you will get in the W0.84b7 version's zip file.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com) =20
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.