Re: Problems after QuickCam 2.1 update (Windows)

Wed, 04 Jun 1997 06:41:35 +0200

> johannv@ejs.is wrote:
> >
> > Hi there.
> >
> > I just updated my Connectix QuickCam 1.1 up to 2.1. After that I get
> > the following message when using QuickPict:
> >
> > QuickCam not plugged in,
> > driver in use by another application
> > or parallel port in use by another device
> >
> > All of this sounds strange whereas everything was working ok in the
> > previous version, just before the upgrade.
> > When I use CuSeeMe (0.92b) the program doesnt seem to detect any camera
> > connected.
I get this message if I try to connect the Quickcam to COM2: instead
of COM1:. In fact, the seeking of the Quickcam software for its device
at "any" COM-port does not to work.

SIncerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen