Re: WP CU-SeeMe Ver 3.0

Pope Zaphod I (jprisco@lightlink.com)
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 12:41:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Ron wrote:

> Basically I like it, but would recommend that anyone who gets it, keep
> your old version in another directory. I find that I've had occasions
> where I still want the old one.

My problem is that I like 2.1.1 but I also really like the new Cornell
beta with its Geek Talk and phone book entries. The 3.0 version is
reeeeally slow on my P100 with 32MB of RAM. Is the final release any
faster than the beta?

His Holiness, Pope Zaphod I <<<;-) [aka Joseph V. Prisco]
mailto:jprisco@lightlink.com WWW: http://www.lightlink.com/jprisco
DISCLAIMER & QUOTE: "I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm
*thinking*. For that matter, I'm not even *thinking* what I'm thinking."
- Captain Sheridan, B5, "A Race Through Dark Places"