RE: Accessing reflectors from a UNIX machine

Roberto Del Bianco (r.delbianco@agora.stm.it)
Fri, 06 Jun 1997 10:43:30 +0200 (MET DST)

On 04-Jun-97 Drew Rogge wrote:
>Is there any software available which will enable an SGI
>Indigo to receive Cu-SeeMe video from a reflector?

I've tried "qseeme" running under Linux and made by a Spanish group; even if I
received warnings on it, because older versions did crash reflectors in some
cases (but I just received an E-mail from the author, affirming that these bugs
were removed since the last 0.6a release.

Go and see on http://www.pangea.org/~mavilar/qseeme/qseeme.html

Bye bye!
Alle prossime!
E-Mail: Roberto Del Bianco <r.delbianco@agora.stm.it>
On Fidonet Network: Roberto DelBianco (2:332/102.10)
On PeaceLink Network: Roberto DelBianco (61:392/8.7)

Date: 06-Jun-97, Time: 10:47:10

This message was sent by XF-Mail