Re: Is that why white pine version 3 is so slow ?

ike relucio (ike_relucio@cyberdude.com)
Mon, 09 Jun 1997 19:25:02 +0800

if you have the demo version of version 3 it times out every 15 minutes if
the correct demo serial number is not entered.

also I do seem to remember somewhere that the demo version has a 'expiry
date' -- meaning to say, that if the software is installed after a certain
date, then it will always time out after 15 minutes even with the correct
demo version.

I have tried the demo version and it has never timed-out on me. I
downloaded it within a few days of its public release and got the demo
serial number from white pine's site

=========== REPLY PARTITION ===========