Re: "netcam" via cuseeme? (snapping frames)

Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:03:57 +0200

Tim Chown wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> Is there any software (pd or not) that can connect to a cuseeme host
> or reflector and snap an image from that every so many seconds/minutes?
>
> I'd like to do a "netcam" from an external camera and doing it via
> cuseeme if there's software to do it seems reasonable. The snapped
> image could then be stuffed onto a Web page somewhere...
>
> Or is there better separate software for doing the "netcam" thing given
> a composite video signal? The video card I have is a Videum AV but
> I can buy an alternate one if someone has software they can throw (or
> sell) my way.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
See my list of Webcams.. regard the restrictions of the shareware
versions.. and try all:

http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen