Re: "netcam" via cuseeme? (snapping frames)

W. Kent Starr (wizzard@icanect.net)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 09:31:00 -0400

Check out the following site:

http://rampages.onramp.net/~kolban/webcam32/

At the bottom of the above page are links to alternative, competing
products, including EMU live which lets you set up a full-featured
multi-camera Web TV broadcast studio (but you pay big $$$ for this!)

Hopefully, you will find something that fits your needs/budget.

Warm regards,

Kent Starr
aka Wizzard=A9
mailto:wizzard@icanect.net