Re: Win95 Networking

Sat, 14 Jun 1997 01:13:56 +0200

Scott K. Knouse wrote:

> Does anybody know how or if it is possible to use
> CU-Seeme over a windows 95 network? I have 2 systems
> and I wish to use a quickcam on one system and view it
> from another system over the network without connecting
> to the internet....is this possible?
Does not work if Your gateway computer is running WIN95 or WIN-NT..
because the Internet computer needs "IP masquerading".
Use a LINUX computer (2.x system, not 1.2 system) as gateway
for Internet access , and You may connect as many WINDOWS clients to
it as You like !

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen