Re: NO Blues ref is down for good

Pope Zaphod I (jprisco@lightlink.com)
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 20:42:51 -0400

At 16:44 6/15/97 -0500, Bill Woodland (Squeek) wrote:
>Remove it from your ref list and phonebooks.
[...]
>This used to be fun, but it isn't any more. The decision to take it down
>is final.

I am very sorry to hear this, Squeek. I am more than sorry for all the
shit you had to put up with.

NO Blues was one of my favorite public refs. It had wonderful people,
great conversations, and was my first or second stop when hitting refs. I
will miss it greatly.

====
His Holiness, Pope Zaphod I <<<;-) [aka Joseph V. Prisco]
mailto:jprisco@lightlink.com UIN:145699 http://www.lightlink.com/jprisco/
EXCLAMATION AND QUOTE: "Woo-hoo?" - Lennier, B5, "Racing Mars"