NO Blues ref is down for good

Douglas Macduff (dmacduff@capecod.net)
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 17:55:20 -0400 (EDT)

>Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 16:44:08 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: "Bill Woodland (Squeek)" <wcw@bga.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: NO Blues ref is down for good
>
>Remove it from your ref list and phonebooks.
>

>>>Hi Bill, sorry to hear it. Though I have never had any problem wtih
getting kicked off or anything else, I suppose it is just as well, if you're
having that much difficulty keeping it up.

Yours was one of the few I have visited where the people there were very
friendly and CLEAN!

I do have a question for you though, it seems sometimes when I try to log
on, it seems a password is required. Is this because this ref is a
commercial ref? In other words is there a list of, say, clubs where people
chat and pay a yearly/monthly fee?

Just seems some of the free ones are too gross for me, actually.

ALso, so it is possible to be on cu and at the same time either on PowWow,
or telenet? Hmmm,
that would be fun!

doug