Re: Win95 Networking

Neal Hill (nealhill@panix.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:04:58 -0400 (EDT)

Huh? I assume that the machines are on the *same* Windows 95 network
which would mean that, *YES*, you can CU with no problems. I do it at
home. As long as you're using TCP/IP and your machines can PING one
another-- no gateway is necessary.

__
/_/ Neal Hill- Computer Stylist; Professional ENTP
_ Email: neal@ironhill.com
| | WWW: http://www.ironhill.com/
| |_____
| ___ \ "It's only talk... elephant talk!"
| | | |
| |_ | |__ Ironhill Systems Inc. "The views expressed here are
/___/ /___/ Maplewood, NJ not mine but my employer's"