Re: Call for screen captures from around the world (again)

Wed, 18 Jun 1997 23:06:16 +0200

Douglas Macduff wrote:

> Bill,
> It seems I cannot make a JPG from the cuseeme snapshot. In fact, I do > know
> how to capture a picture, but I tried emailing one to a friend, but I >couldn't.
Please get Paint-Shop-Pro 4: With this tool, You make 500 shot in an
hour :-) Its so easy, just click the menu item.., and then click on
the window to shoot !

> Andare there any reflectors that charge a fee? It seems some need a
> password, or something to get on
> and the only thing I can figure out is that it is a subscription reflector.
See
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen