Re: Win95 Networking

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 21:15:59 -0500

At 10:51 AM 6/18/97 +0000, Leslie Lawrence wrote:
>We are interested in setting up a reflector site at our school. We are
>working with Macintosh computers. We would like to have the ability to
>connect four sites together. Would we need a reflector to do this? Is
>there any other way to connect sites? Can anyone give us help with
>this? Has anyone done this in a school system before?
>
>Sincerely,
>Leslie Lawrence
>Molly Wang

Yes, you would need a reflector to connect 3 or more participants. You
should probably get in touch with "CU-SeeMe Schools". Their web address is:

http://www.gsn.org/gsn/cu/index.html

Check their reflector calendar page to find out how you can reserve their
reflector for your use.

URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW