Re: About UNIX...

Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:13:59 +0200

Luis Roberto Sanchez Gomez wrote:

> How can I capture video in SPARCstation using SOLARIS and send to a
> CUSEEME reflector , and display in a PC using cuseeme for WIN 95... where
> can i find information about it?....
With CU-doodle, You may send a certain part of the WINDOWS screen
to the CU-SEEME ref. So use an XWINDOWS software (I will try
the free evaluation version of Chameleon UNIXLink 97 in a short time)
to get a memory frame of Your video on the WINDOWS graphics screen,
and then use CU-doodle and CU-SEEME client together for broadcasting.

See for CU-doodle and CU-SEEME stuff:
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen