Re: OS/2 Warp native version?

The mad Scientist! (s324131@student.uq.edu.au)
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 11:18:17 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Adam Todd Bradley wrote:

> CU-SeeMe client? Does it support send as well as receive? Does it
> support colour?<<<
>
> No on both counts. :( But, there is a private beta version (v 0.7) out now
> that does support sending (only with the quickcam--it uses a third-party plugin
> to send) and also claims to have color support. Unfortunately, I don't have
> it, so I can't tell you how well it works.
>
> ---Adam Todd Bradley (abradley@pophost.net)

Thanks Adam. Do you have a URL for the company/people who made this beta
version you speak of? Or some other way of contacting them? Come to think
of it, can somebody tell me where to get the other OS/2 Warp Version (the
one that doesn't support send or colour)?

s324131@student.uq.edu.au