Re: "Others Cannot Hear me"

Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:58:38 +0200

kilo wrote:

> It seems I am ALL set up OK with the cuseme program. However, the Other
> Parties, CANT hear me when I speak. They CAN see that I am Trying to attempt
> to speak though!! I can hear them OK,and can type back & Forth No problem!
> Any Idea WHY I cant be heard?? Thank You Woody Williams!
has a flavor the protected will never know"!
A typical bandwidth problem (of CU-SEEME and its bad drivers).
Please try the Xtx conferencing system (free evaluation version
available), with which such problems do not occur, if You are
owning a PC.

See
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen