Re: Resarting Cuseeme

Thu, 26 Jun 1997 06:48:15 +0200

Eric Ochoa [NOL Staff] wrote:
>=20
> On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, RAP wrote:
>=20
> > Hi there
> >
> > I am using cuseeme ver 2.1 and a Connectix Quickcam connected to the
> > printer port of a Pentium 120. Occasionally while connected to ref, c=
u will
> > 'hang' and I have to use a CTRL+ALT+DEL to close cuseeme.
> >
> > The problem is that when I restart cuseeme I get an error saying "Dev=
ice
> > already in use" and I can't reinitialize the camera. The only way I h=
ave
> > found to get going again is to reboot.
> >
> > Is there a more elegant way other than rebooting?
>=20
> Unfortunately, no.
YEs.. look at Bill=B4s CU-TOOLs webpage. There is a great tool called
WPS which allows You to kill the Quickcam.dll !!!!

http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW/

And take a look at my iphones + cu-seeme homepages
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

--=20
/ / / Alone on the data highway...
/ / like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen
/ / / Rolf Hemmerling, Germany
/ / http://home.pages.de/~rolf.hemmerling/