Re: Cornell 1.0 - answers&questions

Brian Godette (bgodette@idcomm.com)
Sun, 31 May 1998 03:33:47 -0600

At 01:58 AM 5/31/98 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

I suppose one could technically call that a bug, as what's happening is 1.0
doesn't clear it's stored sent aux queue after disconnecting, so when you
connect to another ref the chat you've sent in the last 60 seconds (this
seems to be the lifetime for in most clients) is eligible for recovery. Far
as I can tell this is the case with all the clients out there, just wasn't
until Cornell 1.0 and WP 3.0 for that aux recovery worked from a 95/NT
client when not connected to an ERef.