Re: How to remove the data from this database???

Mon, 1 Jun 1998 01:56:24 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 30 May 1998, kevin feshangchi wrote:
> Does everybode know that anything that is posted here will be available
> on the search engines by searching the person's name who
> posts the email, also the searching the people's name who reply to the
> Email.

Would you care to elaborate some?
As far as I know, anything posted here is archived in 2 places (perhaps
more). There's current archives at http://www.xposure.net and then
Indiana State's archives. I haven't seen it appear on any search engines
though. And if people reply by private email (not to the listserv),
there's not any place that can archive it except the person that received
it and the person that sent it.