Re: questions & answers

Wed, 3 Jun 1998 01:59:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, Swynwyr wrote:
> A kind gentleman sent me "the new colour" version, presumably 1.0, which I tried
> and found no-one could see me!

It depends on which codec you were using. 1.0 comes with support for
Grayscale, MJPEG, Intel Indeo 3.2, 4.1, and 5.0. There's a maximum of 5
codecs that you can choose to send with.

If you send in anything other than Grayscale or MJPEG, a lot of people may
not be able to see you. Anyone using 1.0 should be able to see you if
they have the proper codecs installed. You can get the MJPEG codec from
http://www.pmatrix.com or you can send in B&W and be seen by all versions
of CU-SeeMe.

> Y swynwyr gwyn yn dymuno ffawd dda I chi

This is Welsh? looks interesting..what's it mean? :)