Re: Interface compatibility list

Fri, 5 Jun 1998 01:54:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, George M Bean wrote:
> There is a constant exchange of information on this DL regarding
> computability of various cards on the market. It would be nice to have
> the results compiled in one place rather than having to search the
> archives for a particular interface. Does anyone know where I can find a
> concise listing of video interfaces that are compatible with Win95
> Cornell/WP versions?

This is a nice idea...the problem is just a matter of combining the
information into one huge list. The old Cornell 0.84b7 PC version came
with a compatibility text file which was the best I've seen but now it's
out of date.

There's also a lot of confusion because even one card may need to be in
different formats depending on the version of CU and the codec being used
to send video.