Re: Interface compatibility list

Kevin McCormick (kmccormick@wpine.com)
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 16:45:09 -0400

Hi George,

http://support.wpine.com/cuseeme/

This has a list on the top 10 questions you see the link for it, but
currently it is being updated. Should be reposted there soon. Mayhaps
Yvonne would now the time frame it'll be updated and posted.

All I can say for now is stay tuned. sorry I don't have anything else right
at present. Streak and some of the others on this list server should be
able to help as they are a wealth of information on CU-SeeMe.

See you on the net,

Kevin