Re: Miro DC30+ and camcorder

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 06 Jun 1998 02:03:47 -0500

At 08:47 AM 6/4/98 -0700, Mark Spevak wrote:
>I have a PII 266 plus the above video capture system, and it doesn't seem
to get along well with CU (2.0). Is there any way I can configure it so it
will work? If not, I guess I'll have to get a Quickcam. Related to that
also, is the Color Quickcam II really able to give "realtime" vid with a
33.6 modem? Thanks for the input.

>Mark
>
>Freedom for Cyberspace!

Before you go buy another camera or capture card, contact White Pine about
upgrading, and then check this page:

"What video capture cards work with CU-SeeMe?"
http://support.wpine.com/cuseeme/FAQs/H64.HTM

Unfortunately, the page currently says "The list of video capture cards
that work with CU-SeeMe and ClassPoint is being revised. Please contact
CU-SeeMe Technical Support for assistance." at this address:

http://www.wpine.com/Help/cu-support-request.html

Bill Woodland (Squeek ) PC questions only, please.