Re: MAC Prob

Ray Gannon (gannonr@apk.net)
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 18:58:45 -0400 (EDT)

I had a similar problem with 7.5.3 and cornell cuseeme. Switching from MacTCP to
Open Transport solved the problem. My service provider never did explain what
the cause of the problem was but it had something to do with thier modem not
sending data to me. After things got backed up enough, I would get disconnected.