Re: problems with audio

Ray Gannon (gannonr@apk.net)
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 18:51:59 -0400 (EDT)

I've had good luck with a transmit max of 15 and a recieve max of 28. Pay
attention to your actual connect speeds though. If you connect at 28.8 you
should drop your recieve max to 26.

You can't send audio because you can't select your microphone as your input
source. This problem should be solved in the 1.0 release of the cornell version.