Re: Connectix colour cam

Tue, 9 Jun 1998 03:59:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Rod Upfold wrote:
> My Win95 floppy is corrupted....is the a site where I can download the
> floppy....?
>
> All I find at connectix URL is updated drivers that you need the intial
> disk first....

Generally, the way to do this is to order the cd from Connectix. $10 gets
you the cd then you can download the updater off of their web page.

All you really need for CU to work is the driver located on Bill
Woodland's ftp site (ftp://204.64.168.200/cu_stuff/qccolor.drv). From
there, just place the driver in the windows\system directory and add in
"MSVIDEO=qccolor.drv" to the [drivers] section of system.ini and reboot.