Re: RAM and Video speed

Gary Dietz (gdietz@wpine.com)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 06:45:20 -0400

Phil,

I have no doubt that you had the problems that you did. They certainly can
relate to environment and other programs running.

But to make a blanket statement that 64Mb is required or you'll crash is
just not true.

Gary

REPLY TO---> gmd@robinsoft.com
WHAT WE DO-> Collectible Stocks and Bonds
WEB--------> http://www.robinsoft.com (or try http://www.empire.net/~gmd)
US MAIL----> 379 Amherst Street, Suite 223, Nashua, NH 03063