Success Finally! [was Re: stop sendig me these type of e-mails]

Jon P. Brumbach (brumbach@isomedia.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:50:31 -0700

At 04:31 AM 6/9/98 -0400, Phil wrote:
>Can someone please remove this whiner from the listserv? He's NEVER GOING
>TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE HIMSELF.
[snip]

Hey Folks, I think I have succeeded on this one. Anyone interested might
note the personal address of the CU list owner. This is who we need to
contact about folks like Imtiaz and the dead addresses that bounce (if I
get those two bounced back to me again, I will send another note in to
Martyne and ask her to please zap them.

Here's a copy of the note I got back from the CU list manager:

Jon