Re: RAM and Video speed

Gary Dietz (gdietz@wpine.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:30:19 -0400

Phil,

Don't know if you tried, but there are certain parallel port settings at
the CMOS level, as well as updated drivers from Connectix that speed up CU
3.X. Also, I believe 3.1 fixed most of the Connectix slowness issues found
in 3.0

Gary

At 01:23 PM 6/10/98 -0400, Phil wrote:

> [...]

Gary Dietz, White Pine Software, Incorporated.
ClassPoint(tm) http://www.wpine.com/classpoint
CU-SeeMe(R) Videoconferencing http://www.wpine.com/cuseeme
MeetingPoint(tm) Conference Server http://www.wpine.com/meetingpoint
Global Schoolhouse CU-Schools http://www.gsn.org/join