Re: Error Correction

The Mad Scientist! (s.j.turner@uq.net.au)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:00:11 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Paul Wolf wrote:

Paul, see my next post about TTL values.

Also, see Jason's post about Cornell CU 1.0, if your using it. If u r
using another version of CU, tell us which one it is and I'm sure someone
can advise you about sound settings. I'm not sure how v42bis affects
things.

s.j.turner@uq.net.au