Re: Linux Q-SeeMe/IP Masquerade and Cornell v1.0

Fri, 12 Jun 1998 00:00:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Moebius _ wrote:
> 1) Where can I find an up-to-date index for an archives of this list?

A one month delayed archive is available at
http://www.indstate.edu/CU-SeeMe/all_archives.html while the current

> 3) I have installed a copy of Cornell v1.0 but when i connect to a
> reflector, I cannot see any video that is encoded in mjpeg (which is
> basically EVERYBODY using the WP cusm client. I heard I need to get the
> driver for that format. Where might I be able to get a copy of such a
> driver (free is preferred, I have seen one time-crippled shareware
> version)?

The MJPEG codec can be found from Paradigm Matrix's page at
http://www.pmatrix.com

> 4) Where might I be able to find a copy of the InstallShield package of
> Cornell v1.0? I have the pkzip archive only. If you could e-mail it,
> that would be even more greatly appreciated.

As far as I know, this never happened. Time ran out among other concerns.