Re: Problems with the Mac 087b3 version

Fri, 12 Jun 1998 00:10:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Nicolas Blaisot wrote:
> The solution is to get rid of the preferences, BUT it IS annoying since
> I have to re-build all the parameters all over again. Has anyone got a
> solution?

I'm not a Mac guru, but I believe the preferences have to be deleted
because they're becoming corrupt. (I'm not sure...that's my only guess as
to why deleting the prefs is a common solution). If that's the case, it
wouldn't be hard to set the prefs like you want them and make sure they
work. Then make a backup copy. If CU starts crashing, just copy over
from the backup.