Re: Cornell problems on the Macintosh

Ray Gannon (gannonr@apk.net)
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 20:40:08 -0400 (EDT)

In message <358BE986.D3C5EBE1@shsu.edu> writes:
> Ray,
> What's your Mac model and hardware configuration? And you don't have Ram
> Doubler running do you?
>
> Red Head

My Macintosh is a Umax C600/240 (a PowerMac 6400 in a better case). I've got 144
meg of real RAM and I do not use RamDoubler. The exact error dialog I get is :

ConfigDigitizer
err = -2208

and the only button in the dialog box is "Quit". The program exits gracefully
enough but when I restart it, there is no way to select a video source. The
digitizer works great with ALL of the other applications I've tried that use
video input. I suspect I just have to find the right combination of settings to
get it all working.

Perhaps Steve or Chris could explain the meaning of the error code ?