Re: need help with camera

Sun, 21 Jun 1998 18:57:20 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998, Andrew Abbott wrote:
> I'm getting "Unsupported Video Capture Setting" with my Kodak DVC323 USB
> cam. I get the error in all versions of the cornell software. I tried
> every resolution and codec. I see my local video clearly in the window, but
> I am still a lurker.

I have no clue as to what video format the Kodax USB cam uses but I know
others have reported problems getting it to work with CU. Not sure if the
WP versionw ill work with it or not. From what I've seen, using a USB
cam has been a gamble..if you KNOW your OS supports it, some of the
software may not...etc.