Re: Help, I'm new here, and i can't get connected....

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:57:28 -0500

At 05:01 PM 11/5/98 +0100, Bas Janssen wrote:
>Hi all, i just downed cu-seeme 0.92 for win95. I got a phonebook file
>with
>manny adresses... but i can't get a connection working.
>
>I have a p75, 32Mb ram, and a cable modem. I share this modem with
>housemates trough a mac server (viacom gateway, wich has no firewall).
>
>Can anybody help me, i would really like to emerge in the world called
>cu-seeme.......
>
>Greets,
>
>Bastiaan janssen, bas_j@euronet.nl.
>http://student-kmt.hku.nl/~bas5

Well, I would like to tell you to go to http://topdeals.com/cu to get the
latest version from Cornell, and follow the "getting started" instructions,
especially about the send and receive rates, and also tell you that it
won't work thru any kind of "proxy" server, but since you're in the future,
I'll have to wait until November 5th to do so.

Bill Woodland (Squeek ) PC questions only, please.
Cornell version 1.0 users guide at http://topdeals.com/cu
Cornell help pages at http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW