Re: Capture Cards

Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:01:11 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, david morel wrote:
> Again, it is just my two cents, but I think the cornell client and
> Brian's ref illustrate very nicely that price is not always the most
> decisive factor.

How true...It's amazing to think (in today's commercial world) that higher
prices doesn't always mean a better product. And lower prices (ie: free)
doesn't always mean a worse product.

> (ppplease white pine give me a monitor conf. for meeting point).

The last time I tried talking to White Pine about this, I didn't get very
far. I believe they were concerned with the privacy issues even though
it's not much different than using BCC to send copies of vids/audio/chat
to other reflectors. The only difference is it doesn't require multiple
reflectors. Maybe if we can show them the usefulness of it, they'd
include it.