Re: Video or audio/video card

Robert Barry (rsbarry@peak.org)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:48:16 -0700

Here is the info I got from the winnov newsgroup that worked for me:

---------------
pins 1,3 and 5 are essentially all grounds. (the "non" essential aspect
isn't truly important.
pin 2 is left audio
pin 4 is right audio
look at the cable you're working with, in most cases it only has 3 lines.
If they're color-coded, they're probably black, red, and something else.
Black is the ground, red is the right channel. If you're not sure in
which
order to count the pins (1 - 5 or 5 - 1) on your card, it doesn't matter.
Just experiment. If the channels are reversed, just flip.

--

Dwight R. Klettke
dwightklettke@juno.com

It might work for you to,