Re: How to ensure that you can talk to a particular recipient?

Bernard Matthews (algernon@mindspring.com)
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 11:10:19 -0400

If CuSeeMe is started before connecting to the ISP, this point would
be valid, as CuSeeMe would not be able to access any IP info on the
internet.

However, by starting CuSeeMe after connecting to the ISP, CuSeeMe
can access one's own current IP number. Additionally, since everyone
is in a similar situation, when one connects to a reflector, the
reflector can accurately report everyone's current IP number.

----- bernard