Re: Device In Use Error (Color QuickCam)

Dave Enberg (denberg@gza.com)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:32:27 -0400

did you check the plug to make sure none of the pins were bent or broken?
I broke mine a few weeks ago and sent it back for replacement with a
refurbished one for $40. seemed like a good deal form me. I would call
Connectix and ask them about it. If its not working its not worth trying
to fix it, just replace it