Re: CuSeeMe 1.0 and Windows 98

slate (slate@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:50:13 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01BDA34B.B1A69140

Tom:
I think it is a BUG in Windows 98. With Win98, NetMeeting audio video =
do not work and are corrupted. It is not the Cu-seeme or Connectix =
software it is Win 98

MS said it will be about a month before they come up with a PATCH.

George

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Prugh <taprugh@cpcug.org>
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Date: Monday, June 29, 1998 9:33 AM
Subject: CuSeeMe 1.0 and Windows 98
=20
Having installed Windows 98, neither CuSeeMe 1.0 or the Connectix =
QuickPic or QuickMovie software
work. Does anyone know if new software is required from Connectix =
to solve this problem? Or
is there something else I need to do?
=20
Tom Prugh
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01BDA34B.B1A69140

Tom:
I think it is a BUG in Windows = 98.  With=20 Win98, NetMeeting audio video do not work and are corrupted.  It is = not the=20 Cu-seeme or Connectix software it is Win 98

MS said it will be about a = month before=20 they come up with a PATCH.

George

-----Original = Message-----