Re: Official News from Cornell

Wayne Fisher (waynenf@mindspring.com)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:45:34 -0400

Martyne:

I for one applaud you in posting this information to the list....

To my fellow list-members: now that Martyne has put a lot of issues to rest, can we
please stop the White Pine bashing, and get on with our lives? As Martyne so
eloquently stated, there is no friction between the 2 companies and they are working
TOGETHER for the good of the CU community (as I have tried to state n-million
times)....

- Wayne