Re: The First Internet Baby was on Cuseeme-CONTACT INFO

Scott Cavanagh (scavanagh@wpine.com)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:30:00 -0400

Hello:
If anyone has contact information on the REAL first Internet parents
(Skydivr and Punk^n), please forward it to me directly (NOT to the list!)
Or, pass my email address on to them. We would like to publicize their
event as another in a continuing string of CU-SeeMe "firsts" and need to
contact and interview them.

Any additional information on this CU-SeeMe event would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott Cavanagh
White Pine Software