Re: The First Internet Baby was on Cuseeme-CONTACT INFO REQUESTED

slate (slate@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:25:07 -0400

I would be real careful of doing publicity on this couple.

It was reported on CNN that both the Husband and Wife are SCAMMERS and are
wanted for check fraud and passing BAD CHECKS on CLOSED ACCOUNTS. They are
also RUNNERS, big time.

If I were you, I would do a complete investigation of them before I would
CHECK 'EM OUT real good.

CHECK 'EM OUT.

George C. Hackett
Arlington, VA
"IF YOU WANT PEACE, WORK FOR JUSTICE"
Paul VI
-
Equality and Justice for all not just the FEW
Martin Luther King, Jr
We CONCEPTUALIZE homophobia (and many
other manifestations of prejudice) as a system where ignorance leads
to FEAR, that leads to HATE that leads to OPPRESSION and
DISCRIMINATION, that leads to DEPRESSION and SELF-DESTRUCTION,
that leads to BEHAVIOR that re-enforces the FEAR, and on and on
and on. And just like a FUNGUS that breeds best in dank darkness,
PREJUDICE breeds best in frightened Silence.
-Tom Myers
"Intolerance and Hate are not Family Values"
"Ignorance should be Painful"